For your stay in complete safety.
Initiatives put in place to guarantee your health and well being during your stay.
We have reinforced the hygiene measures necessary to welcome you safely in accordance with the instructions given by the Occupational Health Service of the Dordogne, the cabinet François Tourisme Consultants and the Departmental Committee of Tourism.
In the event of Covid-19 symptoms, please contact your doctor or, failing that, doctor Dr Callot tel: 05 45 65 15 94
Please inform us of your situation so that we can organize ourselves as well as possible for you, your family and the rest of our clientele.
Initiatives for your accommodation.
1. The gîte will be empty for 24 hours after the departure of the last client.
2. The gîte will be well cleaned
3. We will change all the linen on each bed including the mattress protectors and pillow protectors, duvets, pillows, covers, and flat sheets. We have doubled the stock of duvets and pillows to alternate each week.
4. We have removed the cards, flyers, bedspreads and decorative cushions
5. A bottle of hydroalcoholic gel is provided.
The initiatives for the swimming pool and the games room.
1. Depending on the number of reservations we will set up a system to limit the number of people next to the pool and in the games room.
2. At the swimming
3. Each lodging will have a time slot to use them but it will be flexible.
4. Sun loungers will be placed at 2 m.
5. Please adopt good hand hygiene, and use the hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance to the games room and the swimming pool.
6. The games room and the sunbathing areas will be disinfected regularly and between each slot.
The Fitness Room Initiatives.
The fitness room will be open on request and cleaned and disinfected between each use.
When you leave.
If you have chosen to do the cleaning or even if you have chosen not to do the cleaning, we ask you to do a few additional tasks to guarantee the safety of our employees. Please leave the property tidy with all the washing up done, and food removed.
With the Rubbish.
Empty all the trash cans (bathroom and kitchen), close the bags and place in the waste container located in the courtyard below.
With the linen.
Remove all dirty laundry and put it in the bag provided. Put the duvet and fold pillows in a pile at the door of each room.